Lap dance of death?

Hi Doc,

I went to a strip club and this stripper was grinding on me with her panties on. My concern is that maybe her fluid from panties got on my jeans and I may have touched my jeans and fluid and then made an adjustment to the head of my penis. Is this cause for concern and testing. This would sort of be like frottage right? Please answer and I will be also sending along a donation to your foundation.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Lap dance of death?? Nah.

Lap dance causing completely unwarranted anxiety of HIV??? Yep!

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

Worried about a sexual experience
Do you ever feel like....