Worried about a sexual experience

Hello there, I've been tormented for the last week over a sexual experience I had last week. I was in Bangkok, Thailand, and I stupidly decided to indulge and have sex with a sex worker working in the more tourist section of the city. After she made us both wash our bodies, we soon were having sex and unfortunately the condom broke. Neither of us noticed for about 10 seconds until I orgasmed inside of her, and then it was mentioned, and we both washed ourselves furiously again. What are the risks of testing positive? I've been praying that she isn't positive, but even if she is, what are the chances of contracting HIV? And how can I stop constantly thinking about that 1 minute over and over. Please help, thanks!

So you banged cock in Bangkok and the condom popped. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected (or broken-condom) insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we do not know the status of your Bangkok cock-banger. An HIV test at the three-month mark is warranted. Good luck.

New rare HIV strain test
Lap dance of death?