Jul 9, 2007
Dear Dr.Bob, I appreciate what you did and what you are doing very much. Here I just have three short questions: (1) In your career, have you ever seen the infection just through one and only one unprotected vaginal sex? (2)In your career, if there's no repeat risky exposure, have you ever seen that the window period is more than 10 months? (3) If a patient has had only one unprotected risky exposure but she/he had 10 months negative testing results, could we convince him that she/he get married and have babies?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Three short questions. Three short answers:
3. With a negative FDA-approved HIV antibody test 10 months after a single unprotected risky exposure, you could definitively and conclusively state the person is HIV negative. However, as for convincing him or her to get married and have babies, that's an entirely different subject I'm not qualified to address. You see, I'm gay and Dubya and his cronies don't believe I should ever get married. Similarly, they don't want me to adopt kids either.
Is it 2008 yet? "Jan 20, 2009 End of an Error"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.