i beg you for a breif answer

dr bob pls understand my pain and answr breifly.i dont mean to take your time.sorry for everything.i had encouter with a girl and we both were in excitement so i was leaking precum due to excitement and my tip of the penis(uthera) just touched her vaginal fluid coming out of her vagina for 5-6 seconds.i immediately cleaned it off.what are my chances of infection.not indulge in any kind of penetration.promise to make a donation

You want me to "answr breifly?" The reason I haven't responded previously is that I was hoping you would read the archives, as I've answered similar concerns in the past and my response is always the same.

Your HIV transmission risk seems low based on the information provided, but I have no way of actually knowing if HIV-infected vaginal fluids did indeed come into significant contact with the mucous membrane of your urethra (not "uthera," by the way). Consequently my advice to you and anyone else who feels they may have placed themselves at risk for HIV is to get an HIV antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this extremely minimal potential risk exposure.

Private Medical Testing Centers For STD's/STI's
Reactive ELISA with non-reactive Western Blot.