Thanking you from the bottom of my heart
Jul 8, 2007
Hello again, this is Mommy of three thanking you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderfully informative guidance. You are literally the only person I have to turn to and am so grateful to know that you are there in my corner! Although mere words do no justice, THANK YOU so much for always being there when I feel lost and alone. Sending our love and appreciation always to you from your "family" from New York residing in Texas!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You are most welcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Broken Skin On Penis And Dry Humping With Underwear On
- Can You Take Atripla With Cold Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.