New rare HIV strain

Dear Dr. I am from China. I had unsafe sex with a Chinese guy (a bisextual who is working in NY) in Oct 2005. Acute HIV symptoms (fever,diarrhea,sore throat)appeared 3 days later. I have a test after the window period. It is negative. However I fell ill 3 months later. Now,more and more symptoms developed on me and other family members. I went to test for 6 times. all were negative. From the progression of the disease I think it could be the new rare strain called HIV 3-DCR which were found in NYC in 2005. And the test kit is HIV uni-form II plus O. I think new rare strain cannot be detected by the test kit. The symptoms are listed below 1.weakness in arms, legs 2. inability to stand or walk (four months later) 3.numbness, tingling, pain 4. thick fluid from mouth 5.Shortness of breath 6.diarrhea 7.bleeding, such as from the nose or gums, blood in the urine or stool, 8. easy bruising 9.paralysis 10.unexplained weight loss (5kg loss in a month) 11.Fatigue 12.muscle ache(from mid 2006 to present) 13.Unusual sores on the skin, genital anal areas , feet and fingers(from mid 2006 to present) 14.Severe numbness or pain in the hands and feet (starts from mid 2006) 15.inability to do mental tasks that has done in the past (start from early 2007) 16.rashes that appear on legs and arms( start from 2007/05/30) 17.abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting (from mid 2006 to present) 18.slow thinking 19.hard to concentrate

It is getting severe by the day. My son's symptoms are listed as below:

1.Fever (39.3 for 3 days) 2.Diarrhea(four times a day) 3.night sweet 4.cough 5.easily to catch a cold 6.numbness of legs and feet 7.abdominal cramps (lasts more than a month) 8.nausea and vomiting 9.headache and hard to fall asleep (start from May 26, last 1-2 days,then disappear) 10.rashes came out from legs and back 11.changes of vision 12.repeated yeast infection of the mouth 13.fatigue

I told media about my infection of new rare strain. I was fired during the sick leave. Now I am in very bad situation. One hand I was told that I was not infected with HIV. Another hand CDC government told my company that I am hiv carrier. Please help me. Is there any other ways to detect the virus If I were infected with this rare strain HIV 3-DCR. Thank you very much.

The "CDC government told my company that I am HIV carrier"???? What???? You'll have to give me a bit more information about that, because, based on your repeated (and excessive) HIV tests, you are conclusively and definitively HIV negative and I cannot imagine the CDC would actually say such a thing. Please note even if you had three-drug-class resistant HIV (HIV 3-DCR), you would still test HIV positive on HIV antibody screening tests! Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV! No way, no how. If a physical cause cannot be determined for your symptoms, you should consider psychosomatic illness.

Telling the media about a nonexistent infection really wasn't a very bright idea. I urge you to stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have and get the psychological/psychiatric help you obviously need to confront your totally unwarranted and completely irrational fears.

correct informations (CONDOMS)
hi bob