Jul 6, 2007
Is raw organic carrot juice helpful for me as a hiv person
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's neither helpful nor harmful from an HIV perspective. (It's also not particularly tasty or thirst quenching, but to each his own.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
- Does Washing Clothes Get Rid Of Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.