Jul 6, 2007
Is raw organic carrot juice helpful for me as a hiv person
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's neither helpful nor harmful from an HIV perspective. (It's also not particularly tasty or thirst quenching, but to each his own.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
- Vaginal Anatomy
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.