For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

wrapping seran wrap on my testicles?

hi doctor,

i know that only the condom protects the penis from any potential std's but what about the balls? if i wrap seran wrap on the balls in addition to wearing a condom, will the seran wrap protect my balls from any stds?

You want to wrap your balls in Saran wrap to protect them from STDs? Hmmm . . . and how exactly do you plan on getting the Saran wrap to stay on? Superglue? A staple gun? Dude, Saran wrapping the family jewels is not practical or feasible. (Go ahead and try if you must.) This is not the way to prevent STDs, but I'm sure it would keep your balls nice and fresh and prevent freezer burn.

HIV transmision through Clothes
carrot juice