|wrapping seran wrap on my testicles?
Jul 6, 2007
i know that only the condom protects the penis from any potential std's but what about the balls? if i wrap seran wrap on the balls in addition to wearing a condom, will the seran wrap protect my balls from any stds?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You want to wrap your balls in Saran wrap to protect them from STDs? Hmmm . . . and how exactly do you plan on getting the Saran wrap to stay on? Superglue? A staple gun? Dude, Saran wrapping the family jewels is not practical or feasible. (Go ahead and try if you must.) This is not the way to prevent STDs, but I'm sure it would keep your balls nice and fresh and prevent freezer burn.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.