HIV transmision through Clothes

I am a male. Can you get AIDS through clothes? Recently I happened to tightly touch a ladies hand and breasts through my left hand when she was sitting with me in the taxi towards my left. I had my full sleeves shirt worn and did not have a direct (without clothes) contact with her body since my sleeves were in the middle though they were not of a very thick material. Is the HIV virus strong enough to go through clothes in such a close contact? Is the virus capable of swimming through the fabric pores? I know it does not sound very practical and logical to ask such a question but am really worried which is affecting my personal life. Please can you assist me by answering my query. Shall always be greatful to you. Please do not ignore my question. A request!

Can HIV swim through fabric pores? Dude, HIV is a virus, not a dolphin! No, it cannot swim. And, by the way, it can jump, skip, hop, samba or cha-cha-cha either.

I'm astounded that more than 25 years into the epidemic you're still wondering if you can contract HIV from riding fully clothed next to a woman in a taxi! You've either been living under a rock for the last 25 years or perhaps you're an alien from the planet Clueless who recently crash landed on earth. Obviously you haven't read a newspaper or magazine or watched TV in the past quarter century or so; otherwise I'm sure you would have know HIV is not transmitted by such casual contact. Then again, maybe you're just another member of Dubya's cabinet. That would explain a lot.

By the way, you wrote: "Recently I happened to 'tightly' touch a lady's hand and breasts through my left hand when she was sitting with me in the taxi . . . ." Hmmm . . . just how tightly did you touch? Generally speaking, squeezing a fellow passenger's boob is not considered proper behavior when sharing a taxi-cab.

questions about condoms (CONDOMS)
wrapping seran wrap on my testicles?