Donation & WOO HOO

Hello doctor Bob, I knew about this web site like 6 months ago. In a drunken state I was with a sexual worker, at least I tried, cause I didnt get an erection. Anyway she made me use a condom in the moments I tried to penetrate her. I get shocked after this, for me and my girlfriend... told her about what had happened (she forgave me) and I took two test. I live in Colombia and the test are ELISA, but dont know what generation are. The first one, after 18 days and the second one, after 13 weeks. My doctor told me it was all, that the 3 month test is conclusive. Is it true? I wrote to you like 3 o 4 times before and didnt get an answer. I would like to know if I can really WOO HOO. Or do I need to get tested on the six month mark? Anyway, with all of this I started seeing a psychiatrist and, believe it or not, my relation with my girlfriend get much better after a long session of talking. It wasnt easy at all. All the fears, regrets and guilty were making me a very sad person. But it was your comments on this page the ones that, in the begginnig, made me feel better about myself. Maybe it was only a bad experience that gave me a new, and quite good, point of view of my live and relation with others. Thank you for that, really. Now, I did also know more about this desease and how much help needs the persons who have it. I want to make a donation, please tell me the web page in which I can make it. Hope this message is answered and let me woo hoo!!! Thanks,

JF

Hello JF,

First off, if indeed you used a latex condom properly and it didn't break while trying to penetrate your partner, this would qualify as "protected sex." Well "protected attempted sex" might be more accurate. At any rate, "protected" is protected! HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way, no how. Consequently, many folks would not even consider HIV testing necessary or warranted for such a "non-exposure." However, since you were intoxicated and your partner was a pro, I can understand your desire to get tested. Your 13-week negative ELISA is indeed conclusive and WOO-HOOable! Congratulations! I'm also delighted your conversations with your psychiatrist have been beneficial.

Finally, donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

Accept my Salute Sir
No need to post.....