Accept my Salute Sir

This is a Captain of a certain regiment of the INDIAN ARMY saluting you Sir.Dr.Robert, Here's wishing you and all our American brothers and Sisters 'A Very Happy Independence Day.I wish I could give further details, such as my parent regiment, my exact posting etc, and I am bound by the Army's classified Act. Indeed Sir, I inadvertently typed my rank as that of a MAJOR, a felony in army's terms, I was actually trying to mention the fact that my worries are of "MAJOR" concern.It will indeed take a few more years of diligent work to actually get promoted to the rank of Major in the Indian Army.We, the citizens of the world, peace abiding populace, shall pledge to work towards WORLD PEACE, earnestly, sincerely and diligently.Good Luck To All Of US.God Bless Us All.

Hello Captain,

Thank you for your "Major" commitment to world peace! Let us all work together to give peace a chance.

Be well.

Just a "Thank You" from a worry well.
Donation & WOO HOO