IMPORTANT QUESSTION FOR ME

DR.BOB,

IHAVE BIG PROBLEM, AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE I AM HIV2 INFECTED PERSON 40 YEARS OLD, MY WIFE IS NOT COOPERATING AFTER KNOWING THAT MY CASE,SHE IS AVOIDING ME FOR SEX ALL THE TIME AND I NEED YOUR SUGGESTION TO RECTIFY THIS. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS SO FAR, EXPECTING FOR THIS ONE TOO.

GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERY ONE IN THIS WORLD EXCEPT BIN LADIN.

You should not force your wife to do anything she does not feel comfortable doing. Rather, you should encourage her to come with you to your HIV specialist physician appointments and discuss her concerns with your doctor. He may then advise some counseling services for both you and your wife to improve communication skills when tackling this very difficult topic. As with all magnetic couples (one positive, one negative), communication is key. Accurate information and trust can help minimize fears and put HIV transmission risk into its proper perspective. I also suggest both you and your wife review the information in the archives of this site that relates to magnetic couples.

HIV survival outside the body
Happy 4th! please hlep me