HIV survival outside the body

Along the lines of previous questions on this topic - I was looking after a patient with a viral load of 10 million and a CD4 count of <1. As part of my examination (I am a doctor) I scraped the sole of his foot with my car key to elicit a Babinski reflex. Later that evening, when I had my hands full getting out of the car I stupidly put the key in my mouth. Now I am worried. What are the chances of me getting infected?

HIV via Babinski??? Nah. Even if you used your tongue on his toes to elicit a tickle response, your HIV risk would remain completely nonexistent! Did you sleep through the HIV-transmission lectures in medical school??? It may be time for a refresher course!

Stay well.

How do I get it out of my head?
IMPORTANT QUESSTION FOR ME