HIV transmission through bath water???

Dear Dr. Bob, I am a gay bottom that recently had sex with three random guys at the same time. I gave a little unprotected oral sex during this but was careful not to swallow any pre-cum or cum. I had protected anal sex with the three guys. I later noticed that one of the guy's had ejaculated a little on my shoulder. When I came home that night I brushed my teeth twice and took a hot bath. As I was bathing, I sort of held my anus open so that I could do some sort of "douche." I then realized that the bath water contained the particles of dried-up semen that I washed off my shoulder and began to panic about possibly infecting myself. Do the dry semen particles in the bath water pose a threat to me? Do I have any reason to worry despite the fact that I used protection? I understand my question may seem kind of random but PLEASE ANSWER

You bottomed for three random guys "at the same time???" Hmmm . . . is that even physically possible? Do you and your three top guys work for Cirque du Soleil? Considering this experience, perhaps "Cirque du So-gay" would be more appropriate. At any rate, your specific HIV fears are completely unwarranted. You cannot contract HIV from dry spunk on your shoulder finding its way into your love canal during your post-orgy bath/"douche."

Finally, your question is not "random;" it's rather intriguing in an acrobatic kind of way.

I can't stop crying
HIV Detected During Surgery