I can't stop crying

Hello doctor Robert, I am the guy who wrote to u last month about my exposure with oral sex, and all my symptoms that lasted 8 weeks, tomorrow is my 91 day, so I have to test to make sure, I can't stop crying, i'm shaking, and my anxiety is killing me, please doc, I need your good luck karma for tomorrow, I am dehydrated from tears for more than 2 months. God Bless you Doc, I'll let you know my results tomorrow good or bad because I'm going to need your help. I am alone, I spend most of the day reading all the archieves, I think I read them all, I spend hours day and night reading trying to educate myself about HIV and STD's i've learned so much from you things I didn't know before. much love Melvin

Hello Melvin,

Stop crying. You're beginning to look like Tammy Faye Bakker before she had her eye makeup permanently tattooed on. It's not an attractive look! Get tested. I'll be waiting for your WOO-HOO.

Good karma sent. By this time tomorrow, you'll be writing me absolutely amazed that your anxiety caused such misery and that it was all completely unwarranted! I'll then add your testimonial to the gazillion others in the archives that have had exactly the same experience!

Happy Fourth of July, Melvin. (Happy Birthday America!)

Female condoms...yes or no ?
HIV transmission through bath water???