The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I can't stop crying

Jul 4, 2007

Hello doctor Robert, I am the guy who wrote to u last month about my exposure with oral sex, and all my symptoms that lasted 8 weeks, tomorrow is my 91 day, so I have to test to make sure, I can't stop crying, i'm shaking, and my anxiety is killing me, please doc, I need your good luck karma for tomorrow, I am dehydrated from tears for more than 2 months. God Bless you Doc, I'll let you know my results tomorrow good or bad because I'm going to need your help. I am alone, I spend most of the day reading all the archieves, I think I read them all, I spend hours day and night reading trying to educate myself about HIV and STD's i've learned so much from you things I didn't know before. much love Melvin

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Melvin,

Stop crying. You're beginning to look like Tammy Faye Bakker before she had her eye makeup permanently tattooed on. It's not an attractive look! Get tested. I'll be waiting for your WOO-HOO.

Good karma sent. By this time tomorrow, you'll be writing me absolutely amazed that your anxiety caused such misery and that it was all completely unwarranted! I'll then add your testimonial to the gazillion others in the archives that have had exactly the same experience!

Happy Fourth of July, Melvin. (Happy Birthday America!)

Dr. Bob

Female condoms...yes or no ?
HIV transmission through bath water???

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint