An Army Captain's Worry.Help needed Please

Hello Dr.Robert, I happen to be a Major in the Indian Army, and currently serving in the 'not-so-peaceful' a region of Jammu&Kashmir.Apart from the seriously stressing nature of my job, I mean I have seen bombs going off within meters from where I was stationed many a times, and the corpses, and maimed bodies of the one's that survived are but mundane in nature...I hate to say that I must confess, I also have been bogged down by the thoughts of HIV.On the strong recommendation of a colleague, I decided to seek your help. I got married about 1 year ago, and my wife's a Captain in the Indian Army, stationed here as well, on our plea that is! Well, before I was commissioned into the army, and before I got married, I was a bit of a reveller really. And I got carried away at times and indulged in rather very stupid, very unintelligent, acts..which included Three{3} Episodes of unprotected vaginal sex with three ladies. One single episode with each one of them. Feeling terrible even when reminiscing those days.And I really did'nt quite acquire information about their Hiv-Status.Months passed by, got commissioned, got married and got posted here too.Now as I was searching the archives, I came acorss a few posts, of individuals with Hiv related worries after 3 episodes of insertive vaginal sex with three women, once each.I have , after reading those posts, realised the fact that the 'unknwon status' of the three women, and the fact that it was insertive vaginal sex, unprotected, I woul have to take up the HIV test myself.I shall do so too, and you mention that the odds are really still very much in my favour that I did not acquire Hiv from those three episodes comes as a 'light at the end of the tunnel'.In the meanwhile, about 10 days back my wife, donated blood at a camp, and her HIV test came back Negative, exactly 12months and 9 days since our wedding.We have been having sexual intercourse quite regularly, MY WIFE AND ME, UNPROTECTED VAGINAL.The two of us have remained absolutely loyal to one another and have vowed to be so for the rest of our lives.That's a soldier's word Please Dr.Robert I shall remain indebted to you if you could type a few words of encouragement, as I am all set to take up the test myself.Those magical words 'woohoo' and your 'good luck karma' if sent to me too, I will be overwhelmed and indeed indebted too.Please do write to me.

Hello Major in the Indian Army with an Army Captain's Worry,

Thank you for your question and for reading the archives!!! Your assessment is right on target! In order to definitively know your HIV status, you'll need to take an HIV test. The statistical odds you did not contract HIV from these three sex-capades remain very much in your favor. Your wife's recent negative test is also encouraging but not conclusive that you will indeed be WOO-HOOing soon.

My good-luck karma has been sent so that not only your HIV test will be negative (I very strongly believe it will indeed be negative), but also so that both you and your wife stay safe during your deployment in that not-so-peaceful region of the world. My biggest wish for us all is world peace.

Be well. Good luck.

MUTUAL MASTERBATION. WORRIED SICK...QUESTION NEVER ANSWERD!!! ?(HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES)
Female condoms...yes or no ?