Happy Canada Day Doc!

Ok, I answered my own question (four long hours on this forum last night). And Im hoping it should also calm the fears of others!

If you have protected sex and the condom did not fail (break, slit etc), the medically speaking, HIV testing is not warranted. HIV cant penetrate latex, NO WAY, NO HOW.

Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom is used properly and doesn't break. However, for all of you "anxiety people": once again, protected is protected, pure and simple. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

However, to relieve this anxiety, the option to test at three months is available, though it would only be to calm your fears. Medically speaking, its not warranted.

So, as the good doctor would say "kiss those fears goodbye!" "play safe and you will stay safe".

Remember, HIV is not your problem. Bush is. ;)

How did I do doc?

p.s. I just bought my water based lube, 12 pack of condoms and called the ex over. I think its time we made up, safety first of course. Ill let you know how it went.

How did you do? Fine. I agree: HIV is not your problem. Bush is.

With a 12-pack of latex condoms, lots of water-based slippery stuff and calling your "ex" over, I'm quite sure it will indeed be a Happy Canada Day at your house. Makeup sex is hot!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Your logic.
Dr.Bob=CNN HEROES NOMINEE