Medication Affect HIV Test Results?
Jul 2, 2007
Hi Dr. Bob,
I'm on 4 medications: Paxil, Adderall, Retin-A and Ambien. I was just wondering if any of these medications could affect my Oraquick HIV test?
I hope you're doing well and thank you in advance!
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, those meds will not affect the results of HIV tests, but I'll bet the combination makes one hell of a cocktail!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.