PLEASE RESPOND BY JUNE 30TH

Please let me know if I am at risk for hiv.I was in medical building getting a colonoscopy .I got up before the colonoscopy to use the bathroom and I was hooked up to a iv and another wire for some sort of monitor.When I Wiped myself with Toilet Paper I forgot that I was hooked up to the iv tube and wires on my arm and the wires and iv tube went into my butt crack where I got a bleeding hemroid.what if the wires had blood on them?Do they clean the wire on all machines after colonoscopys?I know one of the wires they reuse for the monitor.what if someone's blood was on it?I'm really scared about it.should I get tested?am I at risk for hiv?so my questions are.

1)do you feel I need an hiv test cause of this? 2)what are my chances of getting hiv from the iv tubing and heart monitor wire going into my butt where I have a bleeding hemroid? 3)what are my chances of catching hiv from a colonoscopy with a bleeding hemrroid? 4)do you feel i need an hiv test because of this? 5)what are my chances of chatching hiv from the hospital gown not sure if they washed it or not. 6)what are my chances of chatching hiv from the tolit paper in the place? 7)i was told i need help do i?if so what kind?

thanks Dr bob I'm sending in a donation pleases let me know where to send it.god bless you,you are a very kind man.

HELP ME BIG DONATION ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!

dr bob please let me know if I am at risk for hiv.I was in the hospital getting my gal bladder out.i got up before the operation to use the bathroom and i was hooked up to a iv and another wire for some sort of monitor.when i Wiped myself with Toilet Paper I forgot that i was hooked up to the wire and the wire went into my butt crack where I got A bleeing hemmroid.what if the wire had blood on them?I know one of the wires they reuse for the monitor.what if someones blood was on it?im really scared about it.should i get tested?

I combined just a few of your many repeated questions. My, that must have been a very busy day for you gall bladder surgery and a colonoscopy??? You asked me for a response by June 30th and here it is. I tend to doubt some of the facts of your story, but can't figure out why you would create false scenarios. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. Nonetheless, the wire up the butt crack with the hemorrhoid (not "hemmroid") is not a risk for HIV transmission, no matter what procedures you may have had done or not had done as the case may be.

PLEASE help doctor Bob. I'll make it short!
Got a positive HIV result...