just a comment

Hello,Dr. Bob I just wanted to say how amzing I think you are. I've read a lot about you and your answers to people and honestly im one of the friked out ones.. but everytime i visit this site and read about you and answers to people like me u honestly make my day.. no my week seriously. I was actually just reading your response to the one "I hate you Dr Bob" and I started crying and prayed for you immediately. I don't knwo how you find the strength to cope with this and put so much time helping others. Only if you could give us 0.1% of your strength we wouldnt be sitting here "diagnosing" ourselves haha anyways I just wanted to tell you to stay this way, your my idol. I frikin love you haha. God bless you Dr. ps. How can i make a donation without my family knowing. (i live in canada)

Thanks for your kind comments.

Donations without your family knowing? You could send a money order or cash. (We warmly accept all currencies.) Many thanks! The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well. (Remember, you are indeed well and no further HIV testing is needed!)

Love you too, doll.

4th time..pleaseee:(:(:(the only question!!!!
set point