Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

just a comment
Jul 1, 2007

Hello,Dr. Bob I just wanted to say how amzing I think you are. I've read a lot about you and your answers to people and honestly im one of the friked out ones.. but everytime i visit this site and read about you and answers to people like me u honestly make my day.. no my week seriously. I was actually just reading your response to the one "I hate you Dr Bob" and I started crying and prayed for you immediately. I don't knwo how you find the strength to cope with this and put so much time helping others. Only if you could give us 0.1% of your strength we wouldnt be sitting here "diagnosing" ourselves haha anyways I just wanted to tell you to stay this way, your my idol. I frikin love you haha. God bless you Dr. ps. How can i make a donation without my family knowing. (i live in canada)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Donations without your family knowing? You could send a money order or cash. (We warmly accept all currencies.) Many thanks! The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well. (Remember, you are indeed well and no further HIV testing is needed!)

Love you too, doll.

Dr. Bob

Previous
4th time..pleaseee:(:(:(the only question!!!!
Next
set point

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.