4th time..pleaseee:(:(:(the only question!!!!

Dr Bob please answer me this time!:( I check my email like 10 times a day to see if you answered and check online but I don't seem to find a reply. I don't even knwo if your getting me questions.. so here again.. I'm sorry I know you have better things to do with your time than answer some of our stupid questions but this is the only question I promise. I've pretty much given myself depression over this (literarly). So I was drunk at a bar a month ago and I peed all over the toilet because I don't liek to sit on public ones. I didn't flush before i used but it looked clean. I can't excactly remember what happened but when i put my pants up i was wet on my legs and possibly on my bum, private area (i'm a female from canada) and maybe on my underwear either from my own pee splashing back from the toilet or from the water in the toilet itself. Now since its a women's washroom there could have been menstrual blood or simply just toilet paper after girls having wiped themselves, but as I mentioned the toilet looked clean. About two days later I had a cold (stuffy nose, sneezing, feeling tired.. just liek a typical cold except that I didn't really have a soar throat but to lately I've been having not diahhrea much but loose stool). Then three weeks later, I had a CBC done as well as an HIV test just to reasure myself that everything was fine. The HIV test was negavite jsut liek I assumed because it would be too early anyways but the doctor asked my if i have a cold when i did the CBC and i told him i didnt. I redid the test and my white blood cell count was still "a little high". That's where I got really, really worried...:(:(:(. I know i might sound paranoid and i probably am but i can't help it, it's all i think about so please if there's anyway you can make me feel better until i can another test done, please write back to me. I'm only 19 and don't have sex or share needles, it would really suck if I got soemithng from such a weird incident. I'm trying to tell myself that theres nothing wrong because if you could catch HIV from toilets then everyone who lives with and HIV positive person would be infected also.. right? but then why am being paranoid (I wouldn't be if my CBC was normal and i didn't have that stupid cold, plus unfortunately my dr told me that a virus like that would be unlikely to survive outside the body but in water it could for upto 12 hrs!:(. He thinks it was just a random question b/c i didn't wanna actually tell him about what happened and sound like an idiot)I'm gona take nursing at the University in Spet and I'm started to think its not from me since I'm so paranoid and all. I would really appreciated if you replied. Btw you have got to be once of the most amazing people on this earth! Stray stong. I pray for you and wish you ALL THE BEST!! You are SO cool!:) I also want to make a donation but i dont want my family or anyone knowing and im from canada if it matters. Thannks and again I'm going to keep praying for you and everyone else dealing with this.

I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis from throughout the cyber universe. I can only respond personally to a very small percentage. I have not responded to yours, because I have addressed similar situations multiple times in the past. Check the archives! Briefly, your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. HIV testing is not recommended. Your fears are completely unwarranted! As for your nursing school plans, I agree you might want to reconsider that career option! In the meantime your spelling could use a refresher course (or a run through the spell checker!) knwo, literarly, liek, excactly, soar, diahhrea, negavite, jsut, soemithng, Spet, etc., etc., etc.

I'll " 'stray'" strong if you "stray well", OK? Stop worrying! You really are well!

precautions for a 3s (SAFER SEX TECHNIQUES)
just a comment