|Test after 7.5 months
Jun 29, 2007
Hi Dr. I have taken numerous HIV anti-body tests. After 6,11,14 weeks and also after 7.5 months. All have returned negagtive. I can not get the thought out of my head that about a year ago I contracted HIV. I continue to have symptoms since I had sex with a women. I continue to get throat inflammation, headache, tiredness, frequent cough. Is it possible that I have HIV and it hasn't shown up yet? Please reply.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Is it possible you have HIV and it hasn't shown up yet? Nope. Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- 2nd Generation Elisa 3 Months
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.