Thanks!

Dear Dr Bob,

Thanks for you kind reply. I found it very useful and encouraging.

It is also because of you work, that I've been able to accept my recent diagnosis as a big challenge and not as the end of my life, nor even the end of my happiness.

Yes, I'm italian and write you from my country. Sure I'm familiar with gnocchi!

Un caro saluto,

pietro

Figurati, Pietro!

I've been positive since January 1991 and I can assure you that despite the challenges of being "virally enhanced," in many ways the past 16 years have been the most satisfying and happiest of my existence so far on this marvelous planet!

Below are three quotes that I live by:

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Never moon a werewolf"

-- Dr. Bob

Ciao,

REVIVO
sperm donor for making a baby