does a pap test for hiv?
Jun 28, 2007
I was wondering, if a pap smear would detect hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. HIV can only be detected by a specific HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- CAN YOU GET A DISEASE FROM ORAL SEX?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
- HIV Risk If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.