does a pap test for hiv?
Jun 28, 2007
I was wondering, if a pap smear would detect hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. HIV can only be detected by a specific HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.