does a pap test for hiv?
Jun 28, 2007
I was wondering, if a pap smear would detect hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. HIV can only be detected by a specific HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Seroconversion Symptoms Happen?
- Hiv Rash In Blotches
- Signs That Your Partner A Man Has Hiv
- Can You Get Hepatitis C If You Use A Condom During Sex?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.