For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

you rock socks!!!!!

this is not a question but a thank you! your forum helped me to calm down when i would get too worried about hiv risk. i never posted a question but just reading your responses to others was enough. my husband and i went to get tested today for national AIDS testing day and we were both negative...soooo wooohoooo! if you post this i want to say to anyone who is worried to just go ahead and get tested! its scary but worth it i wasted two years of my life worrying..don't be like me. get it over with, know for sure, then move forward! much love and support

National AIDS Testing Day rocks!

Rock on everybody (safely, of course).

unprotected cunnilingus
I hate you Dr Bob