Losing it Doc!!

Hi Doc, appreciate all you do and advice you give. I am at 8 weeks and counting. Did a 6 week test and it was neg. I had unprotected sex with a woman. Have no clue of hiv status. Since this romp, have had almost every symptom. Headache, nassua, foot pain, painful joints, foliculitas, stomache pains , fatigue and little finger on left hand has been numb. Not sure about fever or rash. I know symptoms don't mean anything, I am clear on that. But these stomache pains and body aches are still going on and just can't let it go. I am not expecting a reply, because I know I have to wait it out. Either good or bad. I am glad to have found this forum and Thanks for you have done and will do!! I will write and let you know how I made out. I am going to send another donation!

Hi Losing It,

Your level of worry is way out of proportion to any real risk! A six-week negative test is extremely encouraging. The vast majority of those infected will have positive tests by six weeks. What seems like "almost every symptom" to you really isn't all that worrisome to me, nor is it even close to "every symptom" of ARS (acute retroviral syndrome).

I'm willing to bet your definitive WOO-HOO is just around the proverbial corner. Take a read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information and testimonials there very encouraging. Thanks for your donation. I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative. I'm quite confident it will!

Dr. Bob - You are the best
unprotected cunnilingus