u on tv

dr bob i thought i had seen you on tv the other day for a ride for aids campaign was that you? and is my 6 month test deffinative even if i still am experienceing pressure in my neck arm pits and groin i feel fine other then that... tv star

I'm not exactly sure what you saw on TV; consequently, I can't comment on whether it was me or not. I have been in front of the cameras a number of times and it's not uncommon for shows to reuse stock footage when reporting a story.

Regarding your test results, yep, they are indeed definitive. A negative six-month test trumps "symptoms" each and every time!

WOO-HOO!

Wait longer than six months before positive results?
Still worried and confused...