A big THANK YOU!

Thanks Dr bob and colleagues for creating this site which has got me through the past 5 months of hell where I've only been existing rather than living, through fear that I might have HIV. I got my 5 months negative test back today! Woohoo!

To everyone who is living a positive life with HIV, I admire you so much and hope you have a long and happy life! Remember you only get one, so live it to the full!

Dr Bob I'd like to make a donation to your foundation but I'm from the uk, can I still donate?

Thanks!

WOO-HOO and congratulations! Excellent news!

Thanks for your thanks and your desire to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept credit cards, PayPal, checks, money orders, direct wire transfers, cash and just about anything else. There should be no problem donating from the U.K.

Be well. Stay well. I'm sure you will.

Life expectancy
Anal Strap-on Session - Am I at risk?