|I will not get test
Jun 26, 2007
Hello there.As my title said i wont get test.Why? Because i trust in you i believe your statistics(5-10000)i had unprotected vaginal sex with a stripper,back in march,iam just following your advice,am i right?i think iam not the lucky guy that wins the lottery also i dont know if she was positive,so what do you think,Robert J. Frascino, M.D.?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If you read this forum at all, you probably already know very well what I think.
1. You had unprotected sex.
2. You placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV.
3. You need an HIV test at the three-month mark.
If you choose not to get tested, you do so at your own risk and against my advice. Hope that clears up any confusion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Chlamydia Scarring
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.