spreading of infection

Hello, hope this question doesn't sound stupid. When I go to the toilet I am afraid to touch the flush button in case semen on my finger may get on it and maybe a woman will touch it and get pregnant if she puts her finger in her vagina. Or maybe get an infection, hopefully not HIV, or something. The same thing happens when I do laundry and come in contact with used underwear. I feel I need to wash my hands immediately afterwards fearing I may contaminate someone else's hands with the semen that may have been in my underwear. So, my question is, anytime I touch my dirty laundry, go urinate, or come in contact with my private parts while sleeping, my hands may have some semen on them. If afterwards I touch a doorknob, a car wheel, or a toilet flush, is there a danger that my semen may spread there? If so, if a woman touches that and than it ends up in her vagina, could she get pregnant or infected?

The pregnancy or STD risk is nonexistent. Your need for psychiatric/psychological help in confronting irrational fears is, on the other hand, very existent indeed.

Re: Ozone therapy
HIV and bloodletting