Re: Ozone therapy

Concerning your comments about triple therapy alternatives to Ozone. Its an availability issue.

1.Goats urine is not a problem, easy to come by and mixed with a little orange juice aint that bad.

2.Tasmanian devil vomit is a bit of a problem. The best is Extra Virgin Tasmanian Devil vomit (Rachael Ray refers to it as EVTDV) which can no longer be reliably obtained from Tasmania. Fortunately, I now have a supplier in Australia who sends it freeze-dried. Makes a decent quiche or tiramisu.

3.The greatest challenge is the Unicorns blood. Ive searched everywhere and believe it or not have been told by the naysayers that Unicorns DO NOT EXIST. Come onwhere do all those horns that we Italians wear around our necks come from? Ive been told to substitute pasteurized dragons milk, but hey I know that dragons are oviparous and not mammiferous. Im not stupid. Besides, Ive checked, its not in my grocers dairy case.

Alas, seems that Unicorns are as rare as hens teeth, especially molars.which are now, I understand, in early clinical trials, hopefully to be approved by the FDA and Perdue toward the end of this year.

(Sorry Bob, couldnt resist..from one Poz Italian MD to another.

Please keep me laughing.)

Ray (hey, we could do a radio show)

Hi Ray,

The real question I've been trying to answer for years is: Does each unicorn have a unique horn??? (Try saying it out loud.)

Keep smiling, Ray. It's the second (or perhaps third) best thing you can do with your lips.

Be well.

Dr. Bob (Why settle for radio? With the Sopranos evaporating to a black screen, I'm sure HBO might be willing to offer us the Sunday night time slot.)

Starting Meds
spreading of infection