For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Starting Meds

I was reading different questions posted and noticed that some people are hesitant to start meds. This could be either Pride, or that they just feel good and fear what may happen if they start. I was one such person. Not that what I am saying should go for everyone but certainly the fear I had in begining a treatment quickly subsided shortly after I began my Atripla about a month ago. It was amazing to see how fast my CD4 count went up it such a short amount of time. It went up 144 points. Now again I waited far to long to the point where I was below 200, because of fear, anxiety and stigma. I only wish that I would have started when my doctors prompted me to at about 300 CD4. It may have been much easier to handle. I feel great now, no real side affects and look forward to my next blood draw and count.

It is scary to start something new but it's easier than you might think.

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your insights. I agree!

Good luck. Be well.

Test results from Dubai(donation done as promised)
Re: Ozone therapy