Test results from Dubai(donation done as promised)

Dear sir, i have posted my previous question 3 days back and thank you a lot for your kind answer as i did also my promise in the donation. i just tested yesterday using EISA & P24 antigen the result came negative.

i was reading the last results of the last 3 tests, i have 1st test : result : 0.006 , next test ( after 4 months (0,09) , now yesterday it came (0.015)

this increasing in the result does it mean that its slowly increasing month after month being close to the positive (0.025).

in the result is written: less then 0.25 = negative 0.25 = border larger than 0.25 = positive.

Again also donation on the way . btw in dubai if u r HIV + and u r an expat , you are deported and given a life ban of entering the country.

Kindest regards,

The values below the 0.25 cutoff are negative and there is no predictive value comparing one negative value to another. Negative is negative. Period. In other words, a 0.006 result is no more negative than a 0.015 result, OK?

Regarding Dubai's shameful HIV policy, I encourage you to do everything in your power to help change this ignominious and deplorable situation. Talk to friends, neighbors and colleagues. Write letters of protest. Request additional support from international agencies, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) or UNAIDS (Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS).

Congratulations on your negative HIV results.

Be well.

HIV tests
Starting Meds