HIV tests

Hello Dr. How are you? I have taken numerous HIV anti-body tests. All have returned negagtive. I can not get the thought out of my head that about a year ago I contracted HIV. I had the test done at 3 and 6 months. I continue to have symptoms since I had oral sex with a women. I continue to get white patches on my tounge and mouth. I went to an ENT and they removed the patch from my tounge. The said it was not cancerous, but had no explanation. Now it has returned and is also on the sides of my mouth. I went to the doctor this week and was told "Not to worry about it." I also have small bumps on my arms... the dermatologist said it was staph. However, even after the treatment and a follow up it is still on my arms. Is it possible that I have HIV and it hasn't shown up yet? Please reply. A donation is on its way.

Thank you, take care;

John

Hello John,

A negative HIV test trumps HIV "symptoms" each and every time. Your negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your tongue or skin symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do with great certainty is advise you what is not causing them: it's not HIV!

If your mouth and skin symptoms persist, you should follow up with your ENT and dermatologist. However, if they advise "not to worry about it," I suggest you accept this advice!

Good luck, John. Remember, HIV is not your problem!

HIV and Scabies
Test results from Dubai(donation done as promised)