worried sick about to get married

Hi Dr. Bob,

Hope everything is well!!! I am about to get married. Recently a guy friend of mine suprised me and kissed me on the cheek. I noticed that he had a sore or something on his lip.Before the incident I recently had all the std tests done including hiv. I have been faithful with my girlfriend and want to make sure that I dont have anything before I spend the rest of my life with her. I love her so much. My question is 1)that can I get oral herpes from this kiss on the cheek. 2) Can I get hiv from this kiss? I had a pimple on my cheek and some dry skin thanks so much I have donated in the past and will donate again thanks so much Doctor for your time and patience

This kiss sounds totally innocent to me. Your worries about HIV and/or herpes are unwarranted. Relax, Max!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

Nasty Adult Theatre Experience in San Francisco during Pride
HIV and Scabies