Nasty Adult Theatre Experience in San Francisco during Pride

Dear Doctor Frascino,

I visited the great City by the Bay for the first time this weekend for pride and loved every bit of it except for one incident which is bothering me more and more. Here is my story, doctor- please spare me a moment. I was excited and wanted to visit my first adult theatre near my hotel by Union Square. I felt promiscuous and free and made eye contact with a muscular guy in a booth downstairs. He invited me into his booth and I foolishly agreed. We removed our shirts unbuttoned our jeans upto our knees and kissed a little. Thats safe I know, as I didnt see any blood. He sucked my dick for a few seconds and I in turn licked his dick shaft briefly , but not the head. Thats safe too. We then massaged each others bodies and admired each other's physique. He then felt dominant and flipped me over and pushed me against a wall my back toward him and we did frottage I guess is the word. I turned my head around and saw that he used a LOT of his spit, to lubricate his penis and rub them in my ass crack and inner thigh. I know thats safe too. HOWEVER, what scares me is that at one point he pushed real hard against my sphincter trying to get in and it hurt REAL bad and I asked him to stop immediately. Since I was between him and the wall, I felt violated. This happened in about 3-4 seconds. I told him I was comfortable with rubbing and wasnt expecting him to penetrate me. Ive never had anal sex and my sphincter is very tight and this REALLY hurt. He apologized because I looked visibly shaken and we just finished our session and I left in a hurry. I left my jacket there and collected it the next day. Thats how shocked I was Saturday night.

Here is what makes me feel good: 1. I dont recollect seeing any precum before or after the incident because I was trying to be careful. I gently pinched his foreskin after the episode and the tip of his penis felt dry. I know he used lots of spit, which I believe has anti hiv properties. But maybe there was a drop of precum, its colorless too. This entire episode from beginning to end was 3 minutes so no long excitement period and very little masturbating. We mainly kissed and felt each others bodies. 2. I dont know if hes positive or negitive. He lived in San Matayo or someplace. 3. He was pushing against my sphincter hard, it hurt bad, but it wasnt home free for sure. So there was no rubbing back and forth, because it didnt go in completely. So after about or 1 of dick head pushing into my sphincter, getting in a bit, I had a reflex bowel moment kind off auto expulsion. 4. This insertion lasted 3-4 seconds, not more.

Please let me know your thoughts Doctor. I am a little ashamed of myself and this level of promiscuity is uncharacteristic of me. Im a very reserved grad student who lives a pretty simple life. I love your City and loved how welcome I was made to feel everywhere. Please help me Doc- should I worry? Or can I just take back happpy memories of San Fran?

Thanks Doctor.

Shy Grad Guy

Hello Shy Grad Student,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to our magical kingdom. The natives are indeed very friendly and won't bite, unless you ask them to.

As for experience at the adult theater on Nob Hill, I'm not exactly sure what the following sentence means: "So after about or 1 of dick head pushing into my sphincter, getting in a bit, I had a reflex bowel moment kind off auto expulsion"!???!

But, it sounds as though your hunky spunky booth buddy from San Mateo did get his Mr. Happy at least partially into your backdoor, unprotected, albeit very briefly, before being "autoexpulsed!" Consequently, I would rate your HIV risk as extremely low, but not completely nonexistent. Should you worry? No. However, for peace of mind, I would recommend a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV form this brief episode. I'm quite confident that the only thing you'll ultimately be taking back from your Pride weekend getaway will indeed be happy memories and some experience in setting boundaries with booth-buddies.

Thank you!
worried sick about to get married