Thank you!

Hi Dr. Bob:

I just want to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my testimonial. I can only imagine how many questions you must get every day so I must tell you that I was really glad to see that you replied so quickly! I want to reiterate that I think the information in the archives is great and really helpful and it is definitely worth spending some time going through them. Personally I ended up learning much more than just the facts I was looking for.

Thanks a lot for the good luck karma!!

Cuidese mucho y le deseo lo mejor,

Francisco.

Hola Francisco,

Thanks for your thanks. One of the reasons I encourage questioners to utilize the archives is that they too "end up learning much more than just the facts (they) were looking for!"

Gracias por tus palabras muy amables.

HIV Test Result
Nasty Adult Theatre Experience in San Francisco during Pride