Jun 25, 2007
Hi Dr. Bob:
I just want to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my testimonial. I can only imagine how many questions you must get every day so I must tell you that I was really glad to see that you replied so quickly! I want to reiterate that I think the information in the archives is great and really helpful and it is definitely worth spending some time going through them. Personally I ended up learning much more than just the facts I was looking for.
Thanks a lot for the good luck karma!!
Cuidese mucho y le deseo lo mejor,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks. One of the reasons I encourage questioners to utilize the archives is that they too "end up learning much more than just the facts (they) were looking for!"
Gracias por tus palabras muy amables.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Leave The Mouth After Treatment Starts?
- Can Someone Live A Whole Life With Hiv?
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Can A Painless Lump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.