|Suggestion not question
Jun 23, 2007
Hi Doc, I am a very anxious person especially when it comes to HIV and as such find your sight extremely useful and always find myself drawn to it for answers. I saw another girl suggest a particular section for woman and if you would be willing (and if you have time of course) I think that it would be a really good idea. I see that there is an old deactivated forum for woman, but it would be really useful something similar. But thanks so much for all the wonderful work you do. It certainly doesn't go unappreciated.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll pass your suggestion along to the powers at Body Central. They do all the organizing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.