woooohooo!! Results are back, thanks for the support Dr Frascino...
Jun 23, 2007
Got back my results and you could imagine the happiness.
Awaiting permission to celebrate! my results is done at the 12 weeks mark. not a day more, not a day less.
Is it conclusive enough? Thank you !
Response from Dr. Frascino
Assuming there are no extenuating circumstances, I consider a three-month negative FDA-approved HIV-antibody test to be definitive.
WOO-HOO and congratulations!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Passing Of Thick White Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of Aids?
- Does A Viral Load Tell How Long You Had Hiv?
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Can You Detect Hiv The Next Day After Infected?
- Medications That Cause Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.