Thanks

Thank you Dr. Bob. I can't believe the work you do, its truly amazing that you answer all these emails.

Consistent with my paranoia, its 3am and I'm up checking posts.

Just called the HomeAccess number, results were neg, i know it was only a 4.5 week test.

Going to test again at 3 months. I pray I will be "Woo Hooing" in about 8 weeks.

"Astronomic" odds in my favor sure sounds nice, maybe it will help me sleep.

Obviously, no need to respond to this post publicly, I just wanted to thank you.

I'll try to level with my wife, its going to be hard.

Thanks for your thanks. You are up at 3 AM checking posts and I'm up at 3 AM posting! Wanna come over for a coffee? My advice to you is to begin practicing your WOO-HOOs in preparation for that definitive three-month result. I'd also suggest practicing your "Honey, I'm sorrys" in preparation for leveling with your wife!

Good luck. I'm here if you need me.

the man who's body defeated HIV, please read
My lover's penis smells like onions and chilli powder.