protected sex but vaginal fluids made contact with me!

I am an uncircumsized male that had a chafed penis from over-masturbation (dry skin, redness, no active bleeding). I wore a condom thanfully but I was not getting enjoyment from the sex. She removed the condom and used the same had she removed the condom with to masturbate me. I am assuming some vaginal fluids were on her hand. SHe added some oil and masturbated me. I am worried that the vaginal fluids could have infected me once the condom was removed. SHould I test?

I have been told that when she removed the condom even with vaginal fluids on her hands, it was exposed to air and the only way to get hiv would be if the penis was inside of the vagina due to specific conditions with Ph levels, etc. Is this true? SHould I have to test over this incident from a clinical standpoint?

Thank you very much and Please let me know where to mail the donation as I have read from others you have a foundation. Thank you.

The HIV risk from the scenario you describe would be so remote as to be essentially nonexistent. The only reason to test would be for peace of mind and to put any residual fears permanently to rest. If you do decide to test, wait until the three-month mark to ensure your test is definitive. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

I'd suggest you peruse the wealth of information in the archives of this forum and on its related links pertaining to HIV transmission. You should find the information and testimonials there very reassuring.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well.

Possible exposure and symptoms 2.5 months out from hetero contact?
just a thank you