Broken condom

About three weeks ago I decided to have gay anal sex for the fist time at a gay sex club. I performed oral sex for a short period (less than a minute) and then proceeded on to anal sex. We used a condom, but unfortunately, as he inserted it into me it broke. He pulled out right away and I did not notice any blood on the condom. We then used another condom without incidence. I asked if he was HIV negative before intercourse to which he replied no. I am wondering how high of a risk am I at of contracting HIV? Because I should wait about two more months before being tested, I have grown anxious. Thank you.

You decided to have gay anal sex for the fist time???? Fist???? Hmmm. Well no wonder the condom broke..

Your HIV risk would be negligible if indeed the condom broke as your partner was inserting and he then immediately pulled out. For peace of mind, it's fine to get HIV tested after the window period. Sorry your first time was fraught with such complications. For future reference, remember when it comes to penetrative sex "lubrication is your friend."

Contract HIV over hemroids - please help
Possible exposure and symptoms 2.5 months out from hetero contact?