Contract HIV over hemroids - please help

Dr. Bob - I hope that you will answer, as while it may seem trivial to many I have been up for two night worried about it. I get a non sex massage (ok, they have me ejaculated at the end) from time to time. Figure that it is a great safe way for body-to-body contact. I went to one two nights ago and the massage person used his entire body on me. Yes, it was totally cool, though at the same time his cock did get hard as it was rubbing in and out of my ass crack. He did try to push it into me, though he got to closer than trying before he realized that I was not going there.

This is where I get into some concern. I get hemroids from time to time and am going through an episode right now. There is a chance that his cock rubbed over one of them though I do not know if he was leaking any pre-cum or not. I tried to feel his cock after and it did not feel like there was but I do not know for sure.

I did not see any blood in my underware when I got home, which is what happens sometimes but I did have blood on the tolit paper that afternoon after "doing my number 2"

I guess I am wondering if he were to be HIV positive (which I do not know), and was leaking some pre-cun over my ass crack and over the hemroids what would be the possibility of me contracting HIV? Is there anything I should do with the "morning after" option...do I have a lot to be worried about until I can take a test in three weeks. Should I even take a test or is there really nothing to worry about.

I will send a donation, as I am not sure who I would go to in you were there to ask.

Thank You!!!

From what you've told me, I would place your HIV risk somewhere between negligible and nonexistent. Many would not even recommend testing for such a minimal potential exposure. However, since you are clearly worried about this, I would suggest a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test will be negative, however in reality I doubt you even need it!

Be well. Stay well. I, too, very much enjoy the "therapeutic benefits" of a great massage.

I lost everything?
Broken condom