dr. bob ur god for me

dr.bob thanks alot u answered my question i am relieved , iam the same guy who did sex with clothes and condom, and told u that if u will not answer iwill end my life . this week iam sending the donation as promised and continue to do the same for rest of my life, if not every month but after couple of my months.

doctor just one thing ,there was some wetspot on the bedsheet of that ladys room, itouched it accidentally ,ithink that is her vaginal fluid, igot anon bleeding cut on my fingure, can that also pose an risk of hiv. please answer doctor ,after this i have made up my mind not to go to prostitutes and send donation to ur trust entire my life, by the way iam a mechanical engineer and working with avery reputable firm ,my name is ajay, iam from india.

Hello Ajay from India,

Touching a wet spot on the bed sheet with a non-bleeding cut on your finger is not a risk for HIV transmission. No way. No how. OK?

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are well!)

woman to woman oral transmission (WOMAN to WOMAN)
abstinence vs. protected sex