Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WOOHOOOOOOOOO from your number one indian fan:)
Jun 21, 2007

Dear Dr.Bob

As advised by you i got tested and would you believe" it was frickin negative"( posted a question in mid-june, i hope u remember me, though i know you get "millions of emails")

I just want say to people out here" use condoms properly and be safe" the friggin piece of plastic helmet saves your "head" from "accidental fluid"

Before i conclude, i just wanna say...you are the best human being i have ever come across. Though i did not meet you, i do hope i meet you someday...

You set the epitome of gentleness, profound knowledge, love and care.You are a gentle soul who has registered a place in heaven's heaven( although i hope that time doesnt come for the next many many many many years)

Lots of love dr.bob

You and steve will always be in prayers, keep smiling, i love you and have tremedous respect for you and your deeds.!

A salute with 10000000 rifle bullets...did you hear them??

Be well and god bless you

Love a, a soldier from india( going on the border soon)

Donation soon from the soldier:)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Soldier,

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! "Would (I) believe it was frickin negative???" Of course I would! I even predicted it.

Yes, I heard the 1,000,000 rifle salute, but I thought it was just Dick Cheney using semiautomatics to hunt helpless animals (or perhaps to shoot more of his friends?).

Be well. Stay well. Thank you for your donation.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Follow Up 2 -Thinking of Checking Out of This Anxious Existence
Next
Please help again, stuck in iraq

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.