WOOHOOOOOOOOO from your number one indian fan:)

Dear Dr.Bob

As advised by you i got tested and would you believe" it was frickin negative"( posted a question in mid-june, i hope u remember me, though i know you get "millions of emails")

I just want say to people out here" use condoms properly and be safe" the friggin piece of plastic helmet saves your "head" from "accidental fluid"

Before i conclude, i just wanna say...you are the best human being i have ever come across. Though i did not meet you, i do hope i meet you someday...

You set the epitome of gentleness, profound knowledge, love and care.You are a gentle soul who has registered a place in heaven's heaven( although i hope that time doesnt come for the next many many many many years)

Lots of love dr.bob

You and steve will always be in prayers, keep smiling, i love you and have tremedous respect for you and your deeds.!

A salute with 10000000 rifle bullets...did you hear them??

Be well and god bless you

Love a, a soldier from india( going on the border soon)

Donation soon from the soldier:)

Hello Soldier,

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! "Would (I) believe it was frickin negative???" Of course I would! I even predicted it.

Yes, I heard the 1,000,000 rifle salute, but I thought it was just Dick Cheney using semiautomatics to hunt helpless animals (or perhaps to shoot more of his friends?).

Be well. Stay well. Thank you for your donation.

Follow Up 2 -Thinking of Checking Out of This Anxious Existence
Please help again, stuck in iraq