please help me, it is the third time that i wrote you, but no answer

dear dr. bob, please answer me this time, im very worry.

i had sex with a positive gay and i was tested four times negative during 14 weeks after the risk. must i still be worry? must i test again? please answer me

sebastian 19 years, cologne-germany

Hello Sebastian from Cologne, Germany,

If you had protected sex and the latex condom did not fail, no further testing is required and you can WOO-HOO with confidence. However, if you had unprotected sex with an HIV-positive person, you'll need an additional test at the six-month mark to confirm definitively your HIV-negative status.

Good luck! Remember to always use latex condoms for penetrative sex to avoid worries like this in the future, OK?

3rd time, not in the forums - I've looked!
Follow Up 2 -Thinking of Checking Out of This Anxious Existence