Please help Me.

Dr. BOb Please help me. Here is my miserable story. 6 weeks ago in a drunken stuppor I had sex with a CSW in Holland.( Protected oral and vaginal, 99% sure condom did not break ) This is not like me at all as I love my famialy. Once I got back I was riddled with guilt like you would not belive. Here is the sequence of events since then.

1 week after the incident went for STD testing ( the gardern variety ones ) Dr prescribed me a preemptive strike of antibiotics, the 2 pill single dose kind ( I cannot remember what it was )tests came in back neg. alls well.

3.5 weeks after, I begin to feel realy crappy, swollen glands in neck that lasted a couple of days, white yeast covered tounge,fatigue, some muscle soreness, no real feaver. Check internet Ding Ding Ding panic sets in as all signs point to HIV. ( Glands and white tounge and fatigue ).

4.5 weeks have a HIV test at doctors office ( I am not sure what type of test was used. I Had to wait 1 week for results ) by this time I am convinced I have HIV. This test comes back negative. I am happy.

Week 6. I still have this white yeast covered tounge ( it is a little better but I have been taking bacteria supplments to kill the yeast. Fatigue still remains and I am still panicked. I cannot wait another 6 weeks for 12 week testing. Can this white tounge and fatigue be HIV. I have read that Candida cand be caused by antibiotics used in treating STD's could this be the case ?? Does this sound Like HIV ????????

Please Please I need your help I am a Doumbass

PS How do I send a donation to your foundation.

Hello "Doumbass,"

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail.

Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome).

Your negative 4.5-week HIV test is encouraging, but not conclusive or definitive.

Can antibiotics cause Candida overgrowth in the mouth? Yes.

Your problem is "check Internet Ding Ding Ding panic sets in . . ." not HIV. Guilt and anxiety are most likely the causes of your feeling so miserable.

My advice:

1. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. Get a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your irrational HIV fears permanently to rest. (HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.)

3. Stop symptom surfing the Internet.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help those in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative. I'm absolutely confident it will.

Very intriguing man would like to know a little more about U?
Non-HIV AIDS, Idiopathic CD4+ T-lymphocytopenia