Very intriguing man would like to know a little more about U?

DR BOB As a man who helps people all day, for some reason you are still a mystery to most of us. Just a couple of questions just to get to know you better.

1)Where did you grow up? 2) Why did you choose to become a doctor and before you were infected did you do any work on HIV/AIDS 3)When did you truly know you were gay (AGE) have you ever had sex with a women 4)LAST ONE how does a guy like you pick up a piece of ass like DR STEVE, Just kidding you guys sound like a match made in heaven

I'm really not a mystery, just your average virally enhanced HIV specialist cyber sexpert with a somewhat twisted sense of humor. This forum is supposed to be about you guys, not me, so I'll only respond very briefly. If you want additional information, check out my online profile at . . . (kidding! Don't go searching.).

1. New York.

2. Why did I choose to become a doctor? I failed the tryouts for Cirque du Soleil.

3. Did I work in the field of HIV/AIDS prior to becoming infected? Yes, I took my postdoctoral fellowship in clinical immunology at University of California San Francisco Medical Center form 1980-1982. I saw some of the very first cases of HIV-infected patients during those years. The vast majority of my professional career, both before and after the virus found me, has been devoted to HIV/AIDS.

4. When did I truly know I was gay??? Hmmm . . . what year did Babs do Funny Girl on Broadway?

5. Have I ever had sex with a woman? Yes, many times. I'm Italian. That means I'm genetically programmed to have sex and eat pasta.

6. I got him on EBay. Kidding aside, he is indeed my heaven . . . perhaps more accurately, heaven on a stick!

Bloody Kiss- Is this a problem?
Please help Me.