Bloody Kiss- Is this a problem?

Hey doc-

I write to you from the gay capital of Latin America, Buenos Aires. The other night, I was out in a club and ended up making out with a real cute dude who did, however, look a little sick (as he was emaciated and a little rough looking). Anyway, I had been sick during the previous week and my nose was rubbed raw from using so many kleenexes. As the dude and I were kissing, he sucked on my lip a lot and really roughly, too. Later in the night, I noticed it was bleeding. I'm worried that because the dude was sick-looking and I was bleeding, is it possible that I might have been exposed to HIV? I've been going over what happened in my head since the event took place and I'm still within the timeframe to try and take PEP... please let me know if I need to! And quickly!

Thanks for all you do!

BA Boy

Hello B.A. Boy,

An emaciated, rough dude who was sick looking??? Hmmm . . . somehow that doesn't sound all that "real cute" to me, especially since I've always found Buenos Aires men to be some of the hottest studs on the planet. But, I digress . . . .

Your HIV risk, despite your rubbed raw nose and lip trauma, remains negligible. PEP would not be warranted. The only potential transmission risk would be getting HIV-infected blood into an open wound. The chances of this occurring from the activities you describe would be remote at best. If you remain worried, the most I would recommend would be a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. Say, if I come down and do your rapid test for you, will you give me some tango lessons? I've forgotten everything I learned since my last visit!

Mucha suerte. Mantente bien de salud.

PARANOID PORN STAR HASO ONE LAST QUESTION
Very intriguing man would like to know a little more about U?